Thursday 3 March 2011

First Patterns

These are my first three patterns:

                               The open processing links can be found here, here and here.


The first was just playing around with shape, color and fill and is probably my most beautiful (but beautiful is a little bit of stretch) just because of its repetition.. For my second pattern, I tried to make it a little more aesthetically pleasing and attempted to learn bezier curves. I really like the teardrop shape I made for the sketch (I combined a square and triangle) but it was hard to calculate how to move the two together as a whole shape. I think the colors probably make it the fanciest. The third was based off of the sketch done in class. The sketch reminds me of the stairs in super mario brothers. I thought it would be really cool to have a brick background like in the actual game, but didn't completely understand the directions on how to upload background images.

No comments:

Post a Comment