Thursday 31 March 2011

Project 2: Refined Transformation Ideas

Since I'm pretty into the idea of creating something colorful and then making it explode to start over, I looked into the transformations of stars, massive stars and the eventual explosion into a supernova or black hole. I really like this idea and think it can translate over to processing and the original thoughts I had about this project. I want the circles/swirls of color to grow and get brighter as the user continues to play with the mouse and continuously overlap what they have already created. Once finished, ideally I would like hitting the spacebar to be the command for the explosion and start over point. I think starting over should be just as fun as beginning.


My only issue is that this may not be a huge transformation? Yes? No? As stated before, my goal is to keep this fun. My challenges in processing I think will be the colors and mouse control. For some reason I don't think it should be too hard to make it explode but only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment