Thursday 24 March 2011

Project 1 Reflection and Notes About Transformation

From project 1, I obviously gained a better understanding of processing (loops! pi! comments!). Browsing the sketches on open processing really motivated me; seeing such cool sketches made with such little code was very inspiring.

As for next time, I think I need to focus in on my concept, or theme. For this project I did a lot of exploration, but I think for project 2 I need to pick a concept and explore within that concept rather than messing around with a bunch of different ideas.

Transformation:
- I use photoshop quite a bit, and it is nice being able to make patterns so fast in processing
- Didn't really think about how interactive processing is. Quite a bit color than flas (I hate flash and it's hard to use and it alway crashes without fail).
- Computers rely so much on our commands. I never thought about how robotic they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment